Sat, 09 Apr|
After a couple of years off, our ever-popular lambing days will be back this April (on the 9th and the 16th). As well as the lambs, there will be food and drink, live music, family crafts and guided walks. There is no charge and no need to book.
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 10:00 – 16:00
Tablehurst Farm, London Rd, Forest Row RH18 5DP, UK
About the event
Our ever-popular lambing days are back at the farm after a couple of years off and promise to offer something for all the family:
- Our café garden will be open
- There will be plenty of food and drink (including pizzas from the onsite Fermento bakery)
- There will be live music from local folk band Folkadelix
- Robin’s Nest and Spring Rise will be running family crafts
- Tablehurst Young Farmers will be offering "kids-eye" tours of the farm
And, of course, there should be some newly born lambs here as well!
There is no charge and no need to book.
The site can get extremely busy and it can be difficult to park so, if you live locally, we ask that you walk to the farm.
We advise wearing appropriate footwear as the lambs will be outdoors and the site can get muddy in wet weather. Dogs on leads are welcome.