Time & Location
23 Jul 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
Forest Row, London Rd, Forest Row RH18 5DP, UK
About the event
Elle Fox returns to the farm to share her popular - Mind the GAPS – Basics of gut health/Intro to Paleo
Learn the secrets of gut healing with Elle, GAPS™ certified practitioner, who trained with Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, founder of Gut And Psychology Syndrome.
Discover Fermentation, Nourishing Traditions, Paleo and Weston A Price principles. You will make and take away a lovely pot of nourishing broth and a jar of sauerkraut. Available during the workshop will be a full GAPS™ meal plan, a diary with a 30-day step-by-step introduction to GAPS™ and a full list of the required orthomolecular support: all the knowledge you need to recreate the GAPS™ experience at home.
This is a very special and popular class with limited spaces, so please book early!
- Workshop fee includes all fresh produce, refreshments and printed recipe sheets to take away
- Each participant takes away 2 x 500ml jars of made produce
- Workshop starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm – 3hrs' duration
- Tickets limited to 8 adult participants, no children. If you are interested in a children’s workshops, we can organise these; please let us know.
- Teas, coffee and filtered water will be available for the participants
All participants need to bring their own:
- chopping board
- sharp knife
- a bandana or scarf to keep hair out of the way
- two x 500ml glass jars with tight-fitting lids to take away the produce they make at the workshop
- a pair of protective blue nitrile gloves, if sensitive to ginger, chillies, or garlic
Refund Policy for Fermentation Workshops: No refunds given with less than 5 working days’ notice because all fresh produce needs to be ordered in advance. If a participant cannot make the day due to unforeseen circumstances, a future workshop spot may be made available, as long as we have notice they can’t make it before or on the day of the workshop they were due to attend.
Notice on allergens: this workshop takes place in an environment where gluten, dairy and nuts may be prepared. This workshop's ingredients include celery, milk kefir grains (in a sealed container) and yoghurt.
However, this workshop does not include any of the other major allergens as listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation:
- Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, Kamut and their hybridised strains)
- Crustaceans (e.g. crab, lobster, crayfish, shrimp, prawn)
- Milk (N.B. this workshop includes yoghurt and milk kefir grains)
- Tree Nuts (e.g. Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, brazils, pistachios, macadamias)
- Celeriac (N.B.: this workshop includes celery)
- Sesame seeds
- Sulphites at concentrations of ten parts per million
- Molluscs (e.g. Mussels, oysters, squid)
Information about event participants will be shared with the event organiser for the purpose of event administration and recording attendance.
Mind the GAPS Workshop
There is no need to print your ticket. We will have your name on the register when you arrive.£85.00